Central Park Zoo Group Sales
Have a wild time in the heart of New York City, mere steps from Fifth Avenue and the picturesque Manhattan skyline. Be sure to stop by the Tisch Children’s Zoo — a perfect adventure for the young and young at heart!”
Group Minimum: 10
Total Experience Ticket*: Includes entrance into both the zoo and children's zoo, plus the 4D theater.
General Admission Ticket: Includes admission into both the zoo and children's zoo only.
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
||GENERAL ADMISSION |
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only. On site rates will vary.
**Applies to grades K-12.
Group Sales Policies and Procedures
- All group ticket sales receive 1 complimentary ticket per 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Payment must be received in advance to receive the group rate, otherwise regular rates or additional fees may apply.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- Any unused pre-paid tickets may be exchanged for OPEN EXCHANGE TICKETS upon your groups check-in at admissions. Open tickets are valid one year from the date printed. Tickets will not be exchanged once group has entered the park.
- WCS is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15.